Drywall Fiberglass Joint Tape
Fiberglass mesh.co.uk produce a wide range of drywall self-adhesive fibreglass mesh made with a unique cross-fiberglass construction that is thin, lightweight, extremely strong and very easy to apply. The tape greatly increases joint strength and durability to reduce cracking.
Our drywall joint tape is suitable for use on plasterboard walls, partitions, ceiling and is also suitable for repairs to holes on in plasterboards. The tape is alkaline-resistance, has high tensile strength and deformation resistance and offers all year round stick even in cold conditions.
- Requires no bedding coat, this reduces drying time
- The open fibreglass mesh eliminates blisters and bubbles
- Mesh size: 8x8mesh (2.85*2.85mm), 9 x 9mesh (3.20*3.20mm).
- Width: 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, etc.
- Length of roll: 20m, 45m, 90m or as per customer requirement
- Colours: white, yellow, blue, green, etc
- Main size: 50mm x 90m, 50mm x 45m, 50mm x 20m
- Inner packing: shrink packing or plastic bag
- Outer packing: 24 rolls, 36 rolls, 54 rolls or 72 rolls per carton